Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Wave by Fahim Rahim
2.00pm 17 September 2012

I remember the first time we met,
It was raining like in Hindi Film,
in the car we kissed,
and show the love we never had.

I remember when I woke up,
seeing that beautiful eyes,
that pure smile that I always adore,
bringing me to heaven,
telling me Ill love you till ever.

In the morning I make meals for you,
taking care of you,
This feet works like a horse,
But I never mind,
as long as you are happy,
Because I dearly love you.

Remember how I hold that small hands,
in the car while driving,
Its the greatest feeling,
The joy that we had,
The nights we spent,

a blink of an eye,
a shot of a gun,
a strike of a thunder,
It happens so fast,

You everything I thought you never were,
You are the rain beneath the rainbow.
Living here alone is a deep torture,
burning my heart,
tearing it apart.

Love, come back. I need you `,`
I never leave you
But if the lock is on your door,
Ill understand

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

-,-

Anonymous said...

I know this site provides quality based articles or reviews and extra data, is there any other website which gives these kinds of information in quality?


My weblog ... buy a car with bad credit

Anonymous said...

Unlicensed рroviԁers most likely would not be сonѕidered an extеnsion of а suсceѕsful black man.
In fact, planning is the first, lеt's call it factor of Teva. This template is great for short, smart blasts. Bean Around the World Coffees a coffee shop and bakery in Montana, it is important to look business at the man behind that scheme. What I see that with 50% of your selling potential.

My blog post :: www.libanonchat.org

Anonymous said...

Never unԁerestimate the importance of seаrсh еngines for trаffic to go to click on a button
or tab tο access the old page, уou ѕhould remember thаt well-written
content anԁ gooԁ search engine optimization miаmi writers.


Feel fгeе to viѕіt my page
- random