Monday, November 3, 2008

10 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME!

The situation is quite, I dare say extravaganzaly hectic here...I have another 4 chapters to finish before I could settle myself comfortably for the final exam tomorrow, but, what can I do? Sometimes nothing can force the heart goes fonder. I just want to finish this semester off and have a fantastic holiday with my family, Sulaiman and Kahar...Yeehaa! Wait for me guys! Anyway, out of the blue (red i guess, coz blue is not my thingy you see), I have this urge to write a new post...These are the 10 things that People don't know that I've been doing it all these while...hehehe

1) I always sing when I am riding my motorbike...you know what, its not like simple-simple kinda song, but its normally gemilang-jaclynVictor kinda song OK! hehehe

2) I would normally study for about 30 minutes and rest for one hour! I'm not kidding! Contohilah sayee...heheh

3) Sometimes, at night, while my parents are sleeping, I would go to the kitchen and 'steal' any leftovers there...and eat...eat...eat...fuhhh...crazy me

4) I lOVEEE Potato chips sooo much!!! at least once a week, I shall go to 7E and buy it.

5) Sometimes I 'curi-curi' using my housemate's toothpaste...Sori...hehe

6) This one is quite disgusting ... shall I write this ... hurmm.... Well, everytime I pick my ears, I will...hehehe....smell it first OK....hehehe... I dunno why...its natural oK!

7) I fancy in taking pictures of my friends who were sleeping in classes...Believe me, I have LOADS of them....some even uploaded in my Myspace account...KANTOI!!

8) I am suffering from this disease named the lazy-butt syndrom... I hate to get up again when I'm already on my tilam listening to nice songs in Hot.fm....Sometimes, I even asked people to get things done for me...arghh!!

9) While having a nice-refreshing shower, I would imagine myself as if I am singing at the final stage of ONE IN A MILLION singing competition....where thousands are watching me and clapping for my powerful voice...wahhH!!!at the end, ini sumer hanya ANGAN2 mat jenin... :(

10) It doesn't stop there!!! When I am about to sleep, I will normally listen to my favourite songs (normally sad2 and romantic2 ones) and imagine as if the song is about me! hehe, sometimes, I even cried listening to those songs...aiyooo!

No comments: