Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Chaotic Of Phonetics

Oh my god! even hearing somebody to be talking about this subject makes me sick! Well, honestly I don't hate it....I dont love it either...but you know what...its extremeeeeely tough to get an A for this subject!! and I'm soooo f***ing tired rite now....after 5 hours i spent at library with Aza and Ezza putting our mind to this subject, we'd only managed to finish till chapter 3!!! aiyakkkk!!! I'm so sickkk!!! Well, to be honest I hope to get at least a B for this subject...hopefully I guess....But still!! of course, its gonna bring tremendous affect towards my CGPA later on....sucX!!! Waaa!!! anyway, after quite a few minutes of looking back at my carry marks, presentations, tests, and so on and 0n and on....I would really to share this with you guys:

(PREDICTION)
Educational Psychology : A 4.00
Teaching English Through Drama: A- 3.67
Kesatria: A 4.00
Report Writing A- 3.67
Oral Communication B+ 3.33
Phonetics and Phonology B 3.00
Mandarin 1 B 3.00.
Oh SHIT!!!!!!!! Teruklaaa this sem!!! How would I wanna get a DL for this kind of result...argh! hopefully its gonna be better and not worse....Fuhh!

No comments: