Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Can I take your order please?"


My first job was back then when I was 18 years old after sitting for the SPM exam. I worked as a full-time factory worker at Khian Guan Biscuit factory Sdn. Bhd. Well, the funny thing is, it lasted for about hurmm..... three.....three months?? not exactly.... its three days!!! hahaha! Why? can you imagine standing 10 hours NON-STOP working like a mad robot, carrying 10kg of biscuites....I cant even listen to my MP3! oh damn! still its an experience growing up....

Second job..... hurm...its quite an amazing experience.... I worked as a teacher at a private tuition centre.... teaching science, english, and maths to Standard 4, 5, and 6.... english to form 1, 2 and 3.... The salary was ok....but its the experience that really counts...

Third job was again....as a teacher.... I taught English at Armada Ilmu Tuition Centre in Seksyen 7 Shah Alam.... It was quite remarkable teaching there as my students were cute...hehehe....and I earned quite some money per month.... But I quit because of my transportation problem...

AND NOW! here I am, sitting in PUTRA CAFE....working as a waiter....its a new experience .... I nearly spilt tea to my first customer.... hehehe....embarassing actually....I really hope to gain new experience here.....

ENJOY!

1 comment:

PakSu Lamp said...

woit2...
keja2...
time keja pun sempat post g....