Thursday, May 21, 2009

What I want to achieve before 25....

DreaMs...
Dreams...
Dreams...

Some might say....Dreams are merely dreams....

Some might say....Ahh, forget it, its just a dream anyway!

But I wont say that.... To me dream is an entity that drives us to be what we want... I'm not writing about those dreams that we have everyday.... But they're about what we want to be?? what we want to achieve?? Our goals in life???

I dream of being a TESL student ..... now, here I am....

I dream of being a debater since school ... now, I am a debater....

I dream of having my own original expensive perfume (whatever they call it)..now I have it...

and a lot more....

well, thats like years before.... just to fill up my empty days.....I want to list things I want to achieve before 25....four years to go.....

1) Of course..........the one and only......... becoming..........SLIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Have a degree.......become a teacher......have my own salary....yeehaa!!

3) A girlfriend I guess....I dont know.....maybe yes maybe no....I'm planning to settle down at 30

4) Buy my own designer bag!!!

5) Modify my car......and even pay for it....hohoho

6) Have a room full of my own clothes, shoes, bags...HAHAHA (dreamy boy)

7) Go on vacay to PARIS!!!! I've always wanted to go there... ohhh!!!

SO WHATS YOURS???!!!!

5 comments:

Azie Nazri said...

Me? By 25, I should be married. :D

qieynah said...

me? by 25, i shud have two kids....

Anonymous said...

KIENAH PROPA!!!! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

qinah..tinggi cita2...btw gudluk...same goes to azie...

Anonymous said...

Me? I should be married already. Haha

Fahim, instead of a vacay, why not a honeymoon? Heard Paris is a romantic city that worth spending with the love of your life.