Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai - THE TRAGEDY!

24th January 2009.....its the time when I was on top of the world for going back to my house in Penang...Its the mid-semester break plus with the festive celebration of Gong Xi Fa Cai....Everything went totally well though I slept at 5.00 due to 'lepak-lepak' with my friends in Bukit Bintang....I went to the bus station, and departed at 10.45.....UNTIL....
The road was sOOOO JAMMED!!!! with cars rushing to balik kampung, the bus had to move like a sick turtle!! But, "Its OK" I said to myself......Well....hurmm, the journey was smooth but all of a sudden, around 3.00 pm, I smell something obscene!! I look around and there it is, I saw smoke bursting out from the floor.... Everyone was panicking and the driver had to stop the bus! The smoke believed to be coming from the engine...so as a busybody person, I went out and yeah, something is terribly wrong with the engine.....what a daylight nightmare!!
It was 3.15 pm, in the middle of the PLUS highway with no toilet, no R&R, nothing but trees along the highway, I really hoped that the driver was gonna do something soon.....YEAH RITE! Soon enough, it was 4.30 and no one came!!! I was so depressed, I was hungry that I haven't had any meal and most importantly drinks since morning!! I was so thirsty at that moment....the day was so hot that I was suffering from sun-burn damage on my face...oh HELL! I just waited there same with other passengers...patiently....like a dead meat on a busy road.....OH HELL AGAIN!!!
It was 6.30 already, and I was starving to death....same with other passengers....Some of the girls are even crying.....Of course they would!!! imagine yourself, in the middle of nowhere, with 2 more hours of journey to PENANG, with a frigging sick bus, waited for .. I dunno,maybe an angel to come down and save you for about 3 HOURS!!! altogether, the journey took about 8 HOURS already!!!! OHHH!!!
Thank goodness, at around 7.30pm, like i'm gonna die in anytime now, an angel came down from I dunno where with a bas sekolah.....the bus stopped, and offered us a lift to PENANG if we pay RM10....OF COURSE I will!! I could pay rm50 rite now!!! I took the bus same with other passengers, and luckily!! I got a seat.....but pity to other passengers they have to stand for another 2 HOURS!!
It was about 10 PM and ALHAMDULILLAHHHHH!!! SHUKRIYA!!!!! I've arrived at Jeti Penang....Fuhh, I saw my mom, and we immediately went to NASI KANDAR....fuhh,what a relief............
My advises here are:
1) If possible, do not take BAS TAMBAHAN....especially if its under EAGLE EXPRESS COMPANY!!!!!
2) DO NOT take EAGLE EXPRESS COMPANY!!!!!
3) Buy a mineral water at least before going on a long journey on the bus, you never know what's gonna happen...
4) Charge your HP battery, my battery almost KONG that time, I was worried that I cant call anyone to tell my condition....

3 comments:

PakSu Lamp said...

ish3...
kesian sungguh...hik3
peristiwa hitam...

Anonymous said...

cian... nampak sngt ko x prepare dlm situasi mcm tu...

Anonymous said...

wah... pity u fahim.. the beginning of ur holiday seems... bad...