Tuesday, March 3, 2009

THREE days of BAD and GOOD

Everything started nicely last friday night when Dean, Hafiz, Kahar and me went to Bukit Bintang. We were having a total blast of enjoyment after a week full of assignments, projects, lectures, classes, and bla bla bla. Let me quote what Kahar said ok = "aku rasa macam budak kampung laa"...HAHAHA....no comment then.


From left: Kahariah, Hafizah, and Fahimah hehehe

We went back to Shah Alam around 4am. Tired and sleepy, everyone decided to go back and sleep.

Kahar slept at my house at the same night and both of us woke up around 11 am when I've decided to go for a movie that evening. Since Kahar by hook or by crook had to go back (kononnya kakak dia datang), I sent him to Komuter station. It felt good to be a driver ok! Then me and hafiz went to Bukit Raja (Well, where else can we go???so called negeri maju!)and we watched STREET FIGHTER...the movie was OK...but I would expect a little bit more on the action scenes. We finished around 6 am when SUDDENLY, we've decided to go to SUNWAY PYRAMID USJ...hahaha crazy rite?? Ok then...we went there...have a walk....hang out at Wendy...I bought a gelang tangan (is it called bracelet for a guy?? I dunno!) which cost me around RM25....Its gorgeous ok! Farah asked me to join her with SIFERS KLMU for a barbeque...I said "I ok jewww"...


Me at WENDY Sunway Pyramid

Early in the morning....earliest I've ever awakened....7 am, I changed myself to Jeans, a tight Giordano shirt and pair of gorgeous looking shoes...for what?? I thought I was going for a barbeque at sort of pantai or something (as told by FARAH)....but ended up in waterfall!!! Me and Papi brought nothing but ourselves and we're in again childrennn....WATERFALL!!! arghhh!! who wouldn't have been sad if a breath taking waterfall is infront of you and you cant do anything but nothing!!! who can resist the temptation of waterfall, well, not me of course....and Luckily, Amat, one of SIFERS KLMU got an extra shorts with him! yeehaa! luckily, he's as big as me! hehehe....APA LAGI...TERJUNNNN!!!



Hebat sang arjuna menghembus asap...hehehe...this is ISKANDAR


From left: FARAH and Aina...singing



SIFErs KLMU rockX!


I am what Malay called 'sekadar di pinggiran'..hahaha
The bad thing was...........FARAH's car crashed to a what we call that...side walk ehh??? kesiann farah....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

abg..pastue.ang mandi pkai baju kex???eee...msti brokkn..pwh....ada duit enjoy!!!pastue blada abes minx kat mama...
huh!!!trok3...

Anonymous said...

wah....hafizah ye...
aku sepak bru tau....
pix iskandar je ke..aku xde ek..
yelah...sang arjuna kan...hahhaa