Wednesday, March 18, 2009

10 most GORGEOUS-looking people in the WORLD!


I wonder if one day i could become one of them...... this post is just to spark up my boring day.....and of course to 'wash' all readers' eyes....haha...in no specific order....here we are.....


Who would ever guess?? This is my sista...yerp, i'm half-black and proud of it....TYRA BANKS



Of Course!! The sparkling eyes of TAYLOR SWIFT

NATE ARCHIBALD in gossip girl


DAN HUMPHREY in gossip girl



She's fat She's beautiful....WHITNEY


Miley Cyrus yeah yeahhh

Why I posted with only 6 names???? because the other four are......


My mom and my dad


MY SISTERS....Farah and Fazira

3 comments:

wénkt said...

nk yang last tu.
nak dua dua
hahaha

Anonymous said...

hi..

aina said...

wat about me?


heeheehee.i kid,i kid.