Friday, April 10, 2009

END of SEMESTER 4/2009

My Creative Project for MTLS with LAILA, PAH, and EZZA


Thank god its the end of Semester 4.....How fast right??? However I still have an assignment to be done....Just like before, I like to predict my result for this semester....Honestly its not gonna be good......Take a look at these.....My prediction:

Methodology in Teaching Listening and Speaking = B+ (may be lower)
Meetings = A
English Debating = A
Principles in Testing and Evaluation = B / B-
Literature and Media = B- (may be farrrr lowerrr)
Literature in English as Second Language = B (may be lower)
Mandarin = A-

Huhuhu.....its frigging bad mannn.....I'm so sad rite now....I dunno whats wrong with me that I cant be as great as before......I'm feeling so down.... someone help me please..... :(

2 comments:

Ibrahim said...

You always do the prediction? Still remember that you did once for last semester.

ayiem said...

yerp....always...hik3...