Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am HAPPY! or happy?


I am currently should be happy because...

Its the end of Semester 4...

I've finallty went to UiTM Malacca after 2 years...

and ...........

............................

.....................................

but am I happy?? actually no!

My best fwens are in a fight! FuxK!

I've lost someone's precious trust! Sh*T!

I have no money! AyOO!

I'm lonely! Hurmm....

I have two exam papers to go! Ohh tired!

I didnt go to the job interview! waaa!!!

How I wish everything could be better.... :)

3 comments:

Ibrahim said...

I sense some characteristics of a midlife crisis. But ain't you too young for that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midlife_crisis

ayiem said...

hahahaha! mid life crisis...hohoho LOL

Anonymous said...

u got a really good blog mann...keep it up....

regards,
Ivan Petrelli
Sinclair falak sdn bhd